Friday, April 18, 2008

Marketing on MyInternetBusiness

Wow, being on a new newly launched business and people joining almost everyday. What can I say? I very much agree with "being in a right place at the right time; and doing something about it" is good with any business.
I am most thankful to my mentor, Damian, who helped me get started on this biz. He's the one who helped me get off the ground and never had to look back. Plus being in a marketing group is essential, because now I see how powerful it is to work with a group.
One thing that bothers me about this business is the construction. They're still working on 25% of the web and content. I want more resources for my business, because as an individual, I want to expand my knowledge.
Plus my first thoughts about online marketing is selling things. But I soon discovered there are more and more things about it. Now I understand how McDonald and other big companies are so successful. They had to start from the beginning, 1 person, and had to keep promoting themselves.
Plus the products in MyInternetBusiness are okay, they have some lots of e-books, physical products, and other stuff. I don't think I could say, but they're definately kind of products that makes marketing freakin awesome.
I wish I could write some more but my preggy cousin needs some help to go to the store.

No comments: