Friday, April 18, 2008

My Website

I have two websites that are currently running.
1. www.myinternetbusinesss.com
2. www.akmarketingpro.com
#################################
And I want to talk about being a marketer. I can see now as a online intrepreneur, it is not for everyone. It is for people who are serious about earning money online. Kind of like that show, 8 Mile, he had to go through tough times to get where he is now. But its not exactly like that. I had to read at night and stay awake for 1 whole night just to get some information - ONE TIME.
You see, marketing online can be like any ways. You are the manager and everything in 1 body. There some people that are like,,,company of 1. where they do everything for himself and others. That can be a headache. While others work as a group or a team, where they get some help to get off the ground, easily.
I'm proud to say that I am a member of Turn-Key Marketing Group. I am responsible for my list(you) to get him or her to the point where he or she reaches her or his goal. This group is simple.
1. We brand YOU and YOUR business, which is a must, because you get credibility & everything.
2. You get some personal attention from me, the group, to get you off the ground and market smart, not hard. Like us.
3. With this business, you never have sell, tell, explain, or convince anyone to join your business.
4. We are not MLM (Multi-Level Marketing).
5. We work together, like a flock of geese. Flexible, professional, & share marketing ideas.

No comments: